Guests are welcome to check in between 8:00 am-11:00 am and 3:00 pm-5:00 pm Monday –Saturday. 9:00am -11:00am and 3:00 pm-5:00 pm on Sunday. We request that guests check in at least 30 minutes prior to closing so we can get our new guests settled into their accommodations. Check out time for overnight guests is 8:00am 11:00 am Monday – Saturday. 9:00-11:00am on Sunday. This is so we can prepare the kennel for the next guest(s). Checking out after this time, will receive a late check out fee of $10.00 per dog. Any dog (s)not checked out prior to close of business day will be charged an additional night of lodging.
- When you arrive Salty Paws Pet Resort all dog(s) should be on a leash and under control for their safety and the safety of other guests.
- All dog(s) must be at least 16 weeks old and have completed the 4th round of puppy vaccinations.
- We accept non-spayed and non-neutered dogs. We do not accept female dogs in heat. If it occurs during the stay, the dog will be separated from other guests.
- For the benefit of all guests, we want to make sure that Salty Paws Pet resort remains “pest free”; therefore, if our staff determines that your dog(s) has ticks or fleas on admission, we will administer a flea treatment ($25.00) to protect other guests.
- If a medical problem occurs with your dog(s), we will assess your dog(s) and make the decision to contact you. If unavailable, we will take your dog(s) to a nearby veterinarian or nearest emergency clinic. All charges for veterinary care and transportation will be your responsibility-please refer to our Salty Paws Pet Resort Agreement for further information.
- Owners understand that supervised off-leash socialization and interaction between guests allows them to run, romp, and play, which they might incur some nicks and scratches that is a natural consequence of playing with others. The Salty Paws Pet Resort will take all measures to maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our guests. However, if a guest misbehaves (aggressiveness towards other, excessive mounting, biting, and severe medical problems) that guest will be given a time out from the group.
- The health and safety of all our guests is our highest priority. All guests must be in good health and not had any evidence of illness and disease in the past 14 days. For the protection of other guests, any communicable conditions will not be allowed. Guests that have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted. Therefore, we require that all guests that are staying at Salty Paws Pet Resort must be current with their vaccinations with proof of current vaccinations administered by a veterinarian. This must be received by Salty Pet Resort 48 hours prior to check in date. The required vaccinations and test are: Rabies (1 or 3 years), DHLPP (distemper) (1 or 3 years), Bordatella (canine cough) and a negative fecal test. Bordatella and fecal test must be done every 6 months.